Here are the remaining days for the 12 day walk with Christ. Though, it took a little longer than 12 days, but that's ok! So far, its been eye opening. We have learned a lot and are grateful for this experience...While in the middle of reading one of the scripture blocks, I received word that a dear member of the Ruben family had passed away. I was hurt, but I had just finished reading about the atonement and resurrection of Christ and pondered it. Although we are not all promised long healthy lives, wealth, etc; We are promised immortality, eternal life, guidance through the Spirit, peace and comfort in times of trial, guidance if we seek it and more. I am grateful for The Savior and his atonement which makes everything possible in this life and the next.
Love,
Charlene & Adam
Day 7
Question: How do I guard against pride?
Read: proverbs 6:16-17; 8:13; Alma 5:28; D&C 38:39; D&C 90:17
Ponder: Am I prideful? Do I do the right things for the right reasons? Are worldly Possesions and entertainment my focus?
Day 8
Question: How is the Lord my light?
Read: 2 Nephi 4:15-35; Helaman 5:12; D&C 84:43-47
Ponder: In the last few days, I have tried to make decisions on the basis, "What would Christ do if He we here? " Have I improved?
Day 9
Question: How does the Lord want me to serve?
Read: Mosiah 2:17; Moroni 7:58; D&C 4
Ponder: Is the Lord first in my life? What am I doing to build the Lord's kingdom? How do I feel about service I give others?
Day 10
Question: How can the Holy Ghost help me become more like Christ?
Read: John 14:26; 3 Nephi 27:20; D&C 11:12; D&C 50:24; D&C 121: 45-46; Moroni 14: 4-5
Ponder: Is it important to know the truth? Do I really desire the Holy Ghost to be my constant companion?
Day 11
Question" Do I love Christ?
Read: John 13:34-35; John14:15; Mosiah 2:22; 3 Nephi 13:20-21, 24, 33
Ponder: Do I keep all the commandments? Have I put another god before Christ?
Day 12
Question: What is the pure love of Christ?
Read: Moroni 7:40-48; 1 Cor. 13:1-8, 13
Ponder: Have I felt a greater love for my Savior as I've studied these scriptures? How have I felt his love? Can I commit myself to live each day as he would?

No comments:
Post a Comment