One year later with the love of my life...and it's been wonderful.
Here is a quick rundown of our anniversary weekend! On Thursday (Nov 21) I had my 20 week Ultrasound. Its always fun to see the little being brewing inside and imagine what she'll be like. From what we saw we came to a few conclusions about our baby girl to be.
One, It was hard to get a profile pic of her for the longest time because she kept putting her hand on her face. It looked like she was sucking her thumb, if that's even possible a this stage. As embarrassing as this is, I was a thumb sucker till I was three our four... she make take after her mother.
Two, she is also very flexible (what bay isn't though?). The nurse conducting the ultrasound was in awe when she found Emery's legs crossed at the ankles above her head for the longest time! She'll be great a yoga if she keeps it up, something she won't be taking after her mother.
We love any opportunity to stay at a hotel so on Friday afternoon we checked into The Little America in downtown SLC. From the moment you walk in, you feel like you're in an episode of Downtown Abbey. So "Posh" I like to say. Im still not sure what posh even means but the place sure was fancy!
I won't go into much detail but we very much enjoyed our anniversary weekend spending time together in downtown SLC, watching hunger games, getting a couples massage, pigging out for the first time for me at Cheesecake factory (my new fav place) and Rodizio (wow, the grilled pineapple) and reminiscing at temple square.
I just love my husband and his support and inspiration. He motivates me to be a better person and is just perfect for me!
The following week of course was thanksgiving and I have much to be grateful for.Here are just a few- I am grateful for loving husbands, including mine. It makes me so happy to hear the sometimes small and great acts of love husbands do for their wives. We wifeys really appreciate it!
I am grateful for family and friends and the support and influence they have in my life.You are my angels.
And of course The Gospel, as it gives me direction and helps me to follow the example of the Savior.
I however am not grateful for snow. I DO NOT like snow. But, it does bring on the Christmas spirit!



sounds like an awesome anniversary celebration! yeah, the snow can just go away.
ReplyDelete