TWO
I think I get more giddy and excited than I should...but hey, it's my first baby! Emery Laine Ruben, you can say, I have met my match. Like her dad, she's always on the go, always doing something and always has something to smile about...and scream about these days hah. She's brought us so much joy and has taught me how to get permanent marker and makeup out of almost anything!
She is such a girly girl! She can't help but admire clothes at the store, carrying her purses, getting her nails done, putting on makeup and dressing CUUUTE. But She still loves to get dirty outside while exploring especially with no shoes.

She still a big stuffed animal fan, especially for her beloved Coco, her purple unicorn....who has seen much better days.
She's also grown very fond of trains. Chuggington is her Netflix addiction.
When the music is on, it's time to shimmy! She loves dancin, especially with daddy.
![]() |
| Birth! |
![]() |
| six months |
![]() |
| nine months |
![]() |
| one year |
![]() |
| eighteen months |
![]() |
| silly goose |
She's made us so happy these last two years. On hard days, I look at her and realize how blessed I am to have her and Adam in my life. She's our little sunshine! Soon she'll be a big sister and I know she'll be a big help when Tay Tay arrives. Happy birthday baby bear!











No comments:
Post a Comment