Monday, March 18, 2013

A Twelve Day Walk With Christ: Day 1



A Twelve Day Walk With Christ
The only way we can really know another person is to "walk in his shoes".... to think what he thinks, understand how he feels, and then do what he would do. Christ said " Be ye therefor perfect." We can strive toward perfection as we become more like Him. Faithfully follow this twelve day walk with Christ and you will better understand him.

Day 1:
Question: How can I follow in His footsteps?
Read: 1Peter 2:21; Abraham 1:2; Moroni 7:48; John 8:12; 1Cor. 14:1
Ponder: How can I follow in Christ's steps today? In all my decisions today I will ask "What would Christ do?"




      Tonight Adam And I had a great Family Home Evening Lesson. Yesterday in church we heard great talks about discipleship. I wanted to carry that on into our lesson. Last summer my Releif Society President (Ms Aubrie :) ) presented a great activity for the sisters. It's called "A twelve day walk with Christ". I thought this would help us apply the things we learned in church, because,  you know how you pray and hope you can apply the things you learn?...I'm one who forgets on most occasions, So I am really excited to do this. 
 Adam and I want to invite everyone to take a walk with Christ for 12 days. It's short and sweet, but can be very powerful. We'll post each night the next days scriptures and questions to ponder, along with our insight from the day before. And, don't hesitate to write it all down in your journals! 

We love you all!

Love 

Adam & Charlene



No comments:

Post a Comment